Wednesday, November 09, 2005

THE FIRST POST, THAT'S WHY IT'S IN ALL CAPS

OK, this blog, Eyeballing It, is going to require some explanation, and there doesn't really seem to be a much better place to do that than the first post. So... here is what could be known as my mission statement (or maybe the ground rules), in point form, for your convenience.

1.) When I am here, I will most likely talk about webcomics. They're the point and focus of this blog, (and basically my personal life is none of your bussiness anyway). This, however, does not mean that I am qualified to make any sort of in depth-analysis or review about these webcomics. I just ramble, and that is what this is, rambling about the webcomics and what I think about them. This blog is called "Eyeballing It" and that is just what I intend to do: Give my impressions and just talk about the webcomics.

2.) Everything that is here, including the not-really-reviews, (henceforth referred to as "Snarks," because Websnark has already infected just about every webcomicer's mind out there) is my opinion. You got that, you little flamers? Repeat after me: *I Will Not Freak Out Over Kneefer's Webcomics Opinions* We understand each other? Good.

3.) I will update when I have something to say. I have no update schedule. I'm a busy guy. Deal with it.

4.) If you have some sort of reply/rebuttal/flame, feel free to leave me a comment. That's what it's there for.

5.) Yeah, it's another commentary blog. Do we really need one? Probably not, but I'm writing anyway. If this is too much webcomics criticism for your tiny brain to handle on top of all those other sites then you have my permission to stop reading. Go and hang around the PA forums and complain about how I'm ripping off Eric Burns or something.

Now go away. There's nothing else here yet.

(But there will be, oh yes... there will be...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home