Thursday, November 17, 2005

OK, so... here's the thing...

...I'm doing a lot of stuff, at the moment.

Some of this is non-webcomics related (I'm doing NaNoWriMo and am currently about two days [3 thousand words] behind, as well as trying to write college admissions essays that which need to be high quality and make me sound smart, intelligent, witty, sexy, etc.)

And some is indeed webcomic related (I'm rereading the CRfH archives, because I was checking out the Comixpedia.org wiki article and was shocked at how much I didn't remember, as well as doing my best to work my way through the Roomies!/It's Walky!/Joyce and Walky! archives [I'll let you know what I think when I'm done, though it already looks like I'm going to like it.])

So yeah, the miscellaneous snarks might slow down, but this is not because I do not like y'all. (All... three of you who read this).

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home