Wednesday, January 25, 2006

(From Narbonic. Click for full sized PLOT TWIST ONLY NOT REALLY!!!)


This isn't a snark. This... is a revelation.

I read today's Narbonic... and I realized that I could identify all of the references that Helen makes. (This whole strip is a rather large crack in the fourth wall, [But still all part of the plot! It boggles the mind!] wherein Shaenon's characters refer to things like Questionable Content and GPF, while at the same time referencing/jabbing playfully at the blogging community surrounding webcomics.)

It's official now, (though it may have been true for a long while beforehand): I... am a webcomics geek.

I don't know if that's an accomplishment, or whether it means I should be committed. Either way it's sorta nifty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home