Tuesday, February 14, 2006

w00t

(From Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Click for full sized d00d!)

I've already detailed my feelings on CAD. And so you probably should have expected that I'd snark it again at some point.

I really don't have a lot to say, except to point out the fact that today's Ctrl+Alt+Delete strip is a major turning point in the strip, and once again, as happens occasionally, Tim Buckley has me hooked, desperate to see what she says. What's going to happen tomorrow? And I know I've said that before, guys, but this is really big medicine. There are precious few strips that ever have me absolutely desperate to see the next installment, (a company that includes things like Sluggy, CRfH, and Schlock). But CAD is one of them. And that's why I love it.

Just thought I'd put up a note about it. If you care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home