Monday, November 28, 2005

...Woah


(From Questionable Content. Click for full sized... full sized... holy crap...)

See... everybody knew that this was going to happen eventually. It was discussed at some length, among other things QC, at Websnark a couple of weeks back. We just... I dunno. We didn't think it would be like... "like interrupting a delicate waltz with a sledgehammer to the knee," as she says.

Today's Questionable Content just... just floored me, man. That's... I mnean, holy crap on a crutch I didn't see this coming.

D00d. I seriously don't know what to say.

Except that I am seriously looking forward to this storyline. In case you haven't figured it out in the course of this post, I'm a serious fan of QC. NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

1 Comments:

Blogger tedzsee said...

so true.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home